This was an amazing year for us and YOU were part of it!
- 2016 began with Appticles being selected for Prosper Women Entrepreneurs in US (St. Louis, MO) thanks to our CTO, Alexandra Anghel.
- During our time in US we got connected with super experienced entrepreneurs, mentors and investors. Thank you all for being so open and sharing your knowledge & network with us.
- Attended WordCamp Chicago where we got connected with Andy Nathan who became one of our contributing authors.
- Initiated and managed the publishing of the first edition of Magazine LinkedIn Group eBook entitled: Digital Growth Strategies for Magazine Publishers.
- Relaunched Appticles.com which represented an important milestone in our new positioning as a multi-channel mobile publishing platform with the 3 micro-products: mobile apps, mobile extensions and mobile audits.
- Published dozens of mobile app themes that can be used for different use cases.
- Launched WPMobilePack.com where we’re going to focus on taking WordPress Mobile Pack forward. More about it here.
Throughout 2016 we delivered highly relevant content via our blog which we also packaged into a FREE eBook that can be downloaded here. Here are some of the most appreciated posts:
- Mobile Publishing Strategies for 2017
- Progressive Web Apps for Digital Publishers
- Mobile SEO Experts Weigh in on Best Practices
- Debating the Pros and Cons of Google Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Dangerous Cons and Amazing Pros of Facebook Instant Articles
- Mobile vs Desktop: 13 Essential User Behaviors
- 5 Effective Ways to Speed Up Your Mobile Website
Lots of exciting things to follow in 2017 so stay tuned! Until then, Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for a Wonderful New Year!